Universal Gaming League

eSports Cup

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
over 10 years ago

This is a test to see if teams are actually interested in playing cups on UNGL when there is a prize at the end of it. If successful and teams show up to the event, we will look at considering bigger prizes.

Date: 10th - 12th September

Teams: 16 Teams

Format: 5VS5

MR15

Default Loss: After 15 minute delay.

PRIZE EVENT

The team that takes first place will win the following.

5 x eSports CS:GO keys

5 x eSports CS:GO case

Please ensure that one player from the team is able to use the STEAM trading function.

In the event of the final being contested (eg. demo review) we will hold the prizes until the outcome of the review is decided.

Round Details:

10th September - 20:00BST - de_dust2_se

10th September - 21:00BST - de_nuke_se

12th September - 20:00BST - de_inferno_se

12th September - 21:00BST - de_train_se

(BST= British Summertime = GMT+1)

FINAL MAY BE RESCHEDULED IF BOTH TEAMS AGREE.

Teams are encouraged to try and reschedule the final if it's late for either side.

Please take extra care in reviewing the rules of the CS:GO ladder and ensuring you understand these before you enter the cup. Also please note that POV demos will be required for every single player. GOTV also MUST BE RECORDED, and be available on request.

Any demo reviews will take place outside of cup time, to allow the cup to progress at a natural rate. If a player is found to be cheating, the fixture result will then be overturned and the player will be banned permanently from UNGL.

Teams must provide their own 128 tick servers.

Only sign up to this cup if you can, and intend to, play your fixtures. Is there a risk time might be tight? Then please don't sign up, you may still be entered in to the cup and a default may be given to your opposition. Further to this you may also be blacklisted from future events.

Admins are available on this page: http://www.ungl.org/Staff

Visit the EVENTS tab to signup - www.ungl.org/events

Servers should be running on Classic Competitive and should use the UNGL CS:GO Config

Please make sure your team inputs their IDs for CS:GO correctly. Steam ID's for CS:GO look like this; STEAM_1:X:XXXXX.

Teams who sign up and fail to show up to the event will face a one week ban, along with exclusion from future cups.

Best of luck to all teams that take part,

The UNGL Admin Team.

over 10 years ago

KEEEYSSSSSSZZZZZ

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
over 10 years ago

Nx  BiGz MY PRECIOUS KEYS

01  Chaddy
Community Administrator
over 10 years ago

In before influx of cheaters

Gb  Ander
CS:GO Admin
over 10 years ago

People who sign up better bloody play. Makes it COMPLETELY pointless and you are killing the league if you don't turn up.

Good idea, keep it up.

over 10 years ago

dont give week long bans... give bans on all future competitions!

00  Phantom
CS Admin
over 10 years ago

01  Bodkin That will happen to repeat offenders.

over 10 years ago

Good idea

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
over 10 years ago

Half the slots have now gone, eight slots left.

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
over 10 years ago

1 slots left, please can all teams ensure that at least 5 of your members have their STEAMID entered. There are a few teams that have one member missing their ID.

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
over 10 years ago

THE FIXTURES ARE NOW LIVE,

PLEASE ENSURE ALL STEAMIDS ARE ENTERED BEFORE THE GAME.

over 10 years ago

y u no train_ve

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
over 10 years ago

Is  phx The last cup used _ve and had very few signups.

over 10 years ago

Gb  DazzyJ but are you sure it was train_ve's fault that there wasnt many signups? I would be very surprised if there was teams out there that still prefer the normal _se.

The esea votes are also very clear, i thought everyone was glad for the changes lol http://play.esea.net/index.php?s=poll&d=comments&id=926

over 10 years ago

anyone casting this cup?

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
over 10 years ago

Fi  tUbe Not that I know of.

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
over 10 years ago

Reminder: This cup begins tonight.

over 10 years ago

Hopefully BiGz will cast!

over 10 years ago

no reserve slots i take it?

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
over 10 years ago

01  Bodkin Once a cup has gone live (fixtures created) there is no way to edit the fixtures to allow new teams.

over 10 years ago

Maybe one in my team can stream. Not sure.

01  Chaddy
Community Administrator
over 10 years ago

If I'm around I will stream some games. I don't shout cast though. For all you people, if any, who want to cheat there will be a delay on the stream BOOM NOOB DOWN.

over 10 years ago

Noobs down!

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
over 10 years ago

Nx  BiGz LIKE A HURRICANE THROUGH SWEDEN.

over 3 years ago

great site discussion. glad i found this thanks :D | https://breastaugmentationdesmoines.com

about 3 years ago

I love the way you write and share your niche! Very interesting and different! Keep it coming!

best cozumel beach

about 3 years ago

Wonderful illustrated information. I thank you about that. No doubt it will be very useful for my future projects. Would like to see some other posts on the same subject!

scuba in cozumelhttps://www.islandlifemexico.com/cozumel-scuba-diving-guide/

about 3 years ago

Superbly written article, if only all bloggers offered the same content as you, the internet would be a far better place..

thing to do in tulum

about 3 years ago

Thanks for your insight for your fantastic posting. I’m glad I have taken the time to see this.

cancun kids resort

about 3 years ago

This article is an appealing wealth of informative data that is interesting and well-written. I commend your hard work on this and thank you for this information. You’ve got what it takes to get attention.

best restaurant in cancun mexico

about 3 years ago

Is it okay to post part of this on my website basically post a hyperlink to this webpage?

restaurant playa del carmen beach

about 3 years ago

very interesting post.this is my first time visit here.i found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion..thanks for the post!

trip to isla mujeres

about 3 years ago

It’s appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you few interesting things or advice. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I desire to read even more things about it!

hotel in isla mujeres

about 3 years ago

i read a lot of stuff and i found that the way of writing to clearifing that exactly want to say was very good so i am impressed and ilike to come again in future..

things to do in isla contoy

almost 3 years ago

Even if it's just in your wildest dreams www.kitchenremodelingboulder.com