Universal Gaming League

over 9 years ago

Hi, I am Da Pressure and I'm currently looking for a experienced/Dedicated CS:GO team that are motivated to do well and are not afraid to over try to get better, I want a team that can help me improve in game and that will try different leagues and maybe go to lans with.I'm English and I'm 15 and I have been playing CS:GO for about 10 months and I have improved greatly in this time.I personally feel myself as a great team player and can work well in difficult situation.I would prefer a team that have gone to lans already and are better than me so I can improve and become better.If you're jsut starting a team and have the things listed bellow I would happily join aslong as you're dedicated to get better.

Previous Teams:

- WeAreMorality(Owner, did not work out as some players left and were not dedicated)

- Union10

- Decimation5

- Meteorite(MeT)

What you will get from me/About me:

- Currently MG 2(In MM)

- 15, its only a number

- Mid Skills player

- Knows various Smokes and tactics, willing to learn ones I don't know

- Team player

- Riffler/Support/IGL player(Rifler, but can use most weapons and can play support if needed)

- Always there when you need me

- Can IGL pretty well when I put my mind to it

- Dedicated to getting better

- Playes 24/7

- Quite inconsistent.(At times I play at Eagle/LEM level and other times I play at MG level)

- 1000 Hours all together on CS:GO

- Able to communicate clearly

What I'm looking for:

- English Team(Or atleast a EU Team)

- Dedicated Players that will not give up

- Players that are willing to train daily(Or every 2/3 days)

- Professional Logos/Name

- A team leader that knows what he is doing

- Make sure they have a TS3 server(Or some way to communicate)

- Looking to play in lan/Leagues in the future(When we get good enough, 1 Year)

If you're interested in recruiting me please visit my Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/DaPressure/

over 9 years ago

Bump

over 9 years ago

Bump